OMEGA

OMEGA

Monday, September 3, 2007

ANSWERS(FOURTH MEETHING)

1. I feel bad because my some characteristic are not as that good but there are some of my positive characteristic are good for me.

2. The golden rule's meaning is that do not do bad things to others so that they will not do it to you. Its true for me because others will not do it to you if you are not bad. It can also make you a lot of friend if you are friendly.

a. I like to be treated when I'am given wrong answers in recitation I want that they will not laugh at me because it makes me sad but sometimes happy. When I'am making my opinion they should lessen because they migth get an idea. They should also give an idea for the group and choose which is the best. They should choose the rigth one for the job so that its easy to the group.

b. My commit to my self is be stronfg o that any of my problems can easely br solve by me without getting any help of other people. I must study hard to help my parents and avoid cheating to others. I must do the requerements that the teachers is giving to me.

No comments:

CHOAS

CHOAS